The page https://we-re-open.com (here also: "page") is an offer by Mr. Thorsten Schneiders. For contact details, please see our imprint. You can find information about data protection in our data protection declaration.
To submit a report via https://we-re-open.com, you must first enter a valid e-mail address and will receive an e-mail in return after clicking on "Register". In order for the report to be published, you must confirm this in turn. Only then can your report be published.
I. Use of the offer of the page https://we-re-open.com
1) A report via https://we-re-open.com can be made by any natural person. The prerequisite for reporting a change is the provision of a valid e-mail address.
2) The entry to your change report will be confirmed to you by e-mail to the e-mail address you provided at https://we-re-open.com. The completion of a report establishes a contractual relationship between you and Mr. Thorsten Schneiders. This contract is concluded by clicking on the link contained in the confirmation e-mail. The contract is a one-time exchange relationship with regard to the report submitted by you and does not establish a continuing obligation. The present contract must be concluded again for a further report.
3) You can download and save the Conditions of Participation at any time during registration by clicking on the following hyperlink: Conditions of Participation. Both your notification and the terms and conditions of participation agreed with you (hereinafter also referred to collectively as the "Contract") will be stored by us and can be made available to you upon request.
The contract is only provided in German.
II Performance of Mr. Thorsten Schneiders
1) I operate https://we-re-open.com a service that enables users and listing holders of we-re-open.com to report various current information in times of the Corona crisis.
2) I do not check the contents posted by participants, in particular their completeness, correctness, legality and up-to-dateness.
3) I do not adopt the content posted by participants as my own; this content will be marked as a participant's contribution unless otherwise stipulated in these conditions of participation. I do not check the content provided by the participant before it is published.
4) If a third party raises a complaint against a content provided by a participant, I will decide on the basis of the grounds for complaint presented by the third party whether to block or delete the content. Otherwise, I will block or delete obviously illegal content. I may also block content that is unlawful irrespective of the clarification of facts prior to the receipt of a complaint. Any obligations on my part under the Network Enforcement Act remain unaffected.
5) Since https://we-re-open.com is a service provided free of charge, I am not obliged to provide the service without interruption or error. In particular, I may interrupt the service or limit its scope to the extent necessary for the maintenance, further development or debugging of the site. You agree that the provision of a free offer is based on the mutually agreed assumption that I do not provide a high availability platform.
The use of the site is free of charge, whereby this free offer is also based on the fact that I can use the content provided by you for my own purposes, i.e. this content constitutes a consideration for the use of the site.
You are obliged to use the site only within the scope of the respective functionalities offered and the respective agreed terms of participation.
6) You may only use https://we-re-open.com for lawful purposes, in accordance with applicable laws and in accordance with these Terms of Participation. You will not prevent or restrict (for example, by hacking or other attack) my and/or any other Participant's use and enjoyment of the Site. You must not provide any content that is offensive, discriminatory, violent, pornographic, racist, defamatory, harmful to minors, obscene, vulgar or otherwise unlawful or otherwise objectionable.
7) You hereby grant me the non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide and perpetual right to use the content provided by you in all known and currently unknown ways, in particular to reproduce, distribute, make publicly available and edit it.
You declare that all content provided by you is free of third-party rights and may be used without restriction in accordance with the contract.
You shall indemnify us against all claims asserted against us by third parties claiming that the content posted by you infringes their rights or violates statutory provisions; this includes the reasonable costs of legal defence. This does not apply if you are not responsible for the infringement.
Right of withdrawal
You have a right of withdrawal, about which we instruct as follows:
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day of the signing of the contract.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform me of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
To comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the announcement of the exercise of the right of cancellation before the end of the cancellation period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract, we must repay you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
If you have requested that the services begin during the withdrawal period, you must pay us a reasonable amount corresponding to the proportion of the services already provided up to the time you notify us of the exercise of the right of withdrawal in respect of this contract compared to the total scope of the services provided for in the contract.
You can use the following sample cancellation form for cancellation:
Sample cancellation form
(If you wish to cancel the contract, please complete and return this form).
I/we (*) hereby cancel the contract signed by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Name of the consumer(s)
Address of the consumer(s)
Signature of the consumer(s) (only in the case of announcement on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable
III. Limitation of liability
1) I am liable in accordance with the statutory provisions in case of injury to the life, body or health of a person, in case of malice, intent or gross negligence, in accordance with the provisions of the Product Liability Act, to the extent of a guarantee assumed by me, as well as to the extent that the scope of application of § 44a TKG (liability of the provider of publicly accessible telecommunication services) is opened.
2) In the case of property damage and financial loss caused by other negligence, I and the vicarious agents of https://we-re-open.com shall only be liable in case of a breach of such a contractual obligation, the fulfilment of which makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and on the observance of which the contractual partner regularly relies and may rely. In this case, however, the liability is limited to the amount of the damages foreseeable and typical for the contract at the time of the signing of the contract.
3) In all other respects our liability is excluded.
The above limitations of liability shall also apply in favour of our vicarious agents as well as for the personal liability of our employees, representatives and institutions.
IV. Applicable law
German law shall apply to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.